Sunday, October 2, 2011

Back to Fall


Since my oldest has gone back to school I've found that I have a lot more time on my hands. This is her first year in school all day, and I'm surprised at how much I miss her. Quite frankly, I always thought I was the kind of parent who would be singing "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" on the first day of school, not the one who falls apart and goes into hibernation. Truth be told, I guess I fall somewhere in between.

Yes, I'm WAAAAAAY far behind on the back-to-school post. Or just in general, since I think I haven't posted since like 2009. Maybe I'll get to pics on that later. Probably not. I bet my husband would FLIP OUT if I put photos of our kids "out there." What do you think? And, yeah, I know I've got older photos on here. He gets more and more paranoid. Understandable, considering his job I guess.

I think I'll keep my blog more up-to-date with my current projects, recipes, etc. in an effort to fill up some of my time. However, I have a really crummy camera (hint, hint husband) so any photos I post will reflect this. Feel free to make donations to the "Joy-needs-a-new-camera Foundation." It's going to take me a few posts to get used to the formatting and everything, so bear with me. I have some Halloween projects I've been working on, so look for those in the next few days.
~ Joy

No comments: