Monday, October 3, 2011

Updating...

Apparently all the hullabaloo was for nothing. Mark doesn't care if I put photos up of the family. When I asked him, he acted like I was insane for running it by him. (This from the man who grills me about the security settings on my photos every time I post anything anywhere... I guess I learn something new about him every once in a while.) So here are some recent updates:

LOTS of Summer Fun


Both kids love cleaning the pool. Jack skims, Elly scrubs. Maybe they have a future in the pool cleaning business. In another 8-10 years, they can make some extra summertime cash!

Elly turned 6    



Jack turned 2

Waiting to go on the 1st day of school
At school
There's no way I can post a full re-cap of all the fun we had this summer, but those are the high-lights! Low-lights included summer colds, bee stings, and lots of boredom. It turns out my kids are just like everyone else's kids and need constant entertainment or else they get into trouble and start bickering, climbing furniture, and/or spilling my vast collection of decorative cupcake sprinkles all over the house. (Don't ask)

~ Joy

No comments: